Monday, June 20, 2011

Gold Minds and Gold Coins

I have been out and about for a couple of weeks because of the weight my work has put on on me. Don’t get me wrong though, I really love my job especially the perks that I am getting from our agency. Last May, I was given a study grant for a master’s degree in early childhood education and I am proud to say that there were only 2 of us who were chosen in our city. It’s overwhelming to be with new people and learn so much more from our professors. How can one not love being given an opportunity to study for free and have monetary allowances as well?

The schooling transformed me to become a better educator. I feel so inspired in sharing stories with my classmates about our joys and struggles in our kindergarten classes. I am fortunate to have very supportive and unselfish classmates wherein we call ourselves Brainbuilders by the way. One downside of my experience was the fact that we weren’t supposed to be given our monetary allowances because our regional director didn’t furnish our travel orders. It’s a good thing that I was able to charm the officer in charge of the funds because she allowed us to submit our division travel orders instead. Another negative aspect of the whole schooling was the fact that we went to the university unprepared in every aspect because we were only told that we will only be attending a seminar.

I was really astonished when I learned about the so-called-seminar-turned-scholarship because we were only told a day before the date of our supposed arrival at the university. It’s not as if I have IRA gold reserved which I can get for emergency cases like that. However, I wish I have like those 401k gold so that I will always feel secure in whatever circumstance I will encounter in the future. After all, gold IRA transfer is not that hard to resolve. So if I learned something about the study grant that I have had, it is to invest in gold coins and save them up for the rainy days.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...