Monday, June 30, 2008

Sixthings SixQs

Thanks to Janneth for tagging me..

Answer these questions. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What were you doing ten years ago?
I was in Junior high then.

2. What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
1) prepare Aloy for school 2) clean my classroom 3) teach my pupils to write letter Aa 4) update my blog 5) racket racket racket

3. Snacks I enjoy
Depending on my mood. But I will not say NO to anything chocolate. :)

4. Places I've lived
Cotabato City, Iligan City, Cagayan de Oro City, Koronadal City

5. Things I'd do if I were a billionaire.
save some, share some, invest some, give some.

6. People I want to know more about.
Tiger Woods :p Martha Stewart and probably a lunatic guy hehe


So now I'm tagging everyone who wants to be tagged!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...