Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sem Break! -NOT!

We won't be having a sembreak and it's killing me. I don't know why my boss won't allow my kids a week long rest. THE REST OF THE PUPILS (FROM GRADE 1-6) ARE GOING TO HAVE A BREAK AND WE WON'T! WHY!?! That's so unfair! Don't they deserve a break!?

Another thing that's pissing me off is that I cannot find an MP3 of this song.

Also, I am infuriated with the fact that Blogrolling is still down. I can't add new links and the list is piling up. 

See? Isn't it much better when I don't post at all rather than rant on my misfortunes today?

3 comments:

Umma said...

Hahaha...I can relate to your feeling sis.. Truly, if ur kids get a sem break at least they will be able to relax and be energize once the school break starts to open.

Concerning the other issue, hopefully it will be fixed soon. Take care..

Anonymous said...

I also have links waiting to be added to my Blogrolling account. What happened to them?

Suzanne said...

Ok nang mag-rant. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...