Thursday, October 16, 2008

She Said My Blog's Cool!

It's award time and I have to thank Willa for giving me this.


I don't know if I have a cool blog though, but sometimes I try to be funny and create a light and funky mood. But thanks anyway! And now I am giving this award to.... *drumroll*

  • Kaycee - Because she posts great pictures! Check her site to have a look.
  • Haze - I think she will like this award. :) *mukhang mainit ulo nya sa last post nya*
  • Ate Suzanne - So that she will be forced to post. Hahaha.
  • Daiz - She's a hands down pretty mommy and she has to be appreciated.
  • Dabawenyako - Masyado syang busy, kelangan nyang mag unwind sa posts.
  • Janneth - Gusto ko lang! 
  • Ybabie - Nagutom ako sa last post nya.

Happy posting and have a happy day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loka! Cool ang blog mo! kaya nga binigayan din kita ng award eh! hahaha

http://mom2bradley.net/wp/?p=128

Anonymous said...

ayan ha 2 kami ni irish na alam na cool ang lbog mo! :D

Unknown said...

Asus. Yun lang pala reason ha. Hmp.

Hehe.

Thanks, sobra! :)

i'm babie said...

thanks mars! done at http://ybabie.blogspot.com/2008/10/she-said-my-blogs-cool.html

Haze said...

salamat sa tag! :)

bukas pa magiging live yung post ko. hehe :)

dalaw ka ulit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...