Thursday, January 8, 2009

Smitten

I still have a heavy heart today but I think I can beat this feeling of sadness. Tada! I am absent from work because of a nanny trouble this morning. We found a replacement right away so I don't have any reason to be absent this afternoon but as I have said, I feel sad and I do not want to jeopardize my day teaching the kids nonsense things. Oh well, yes I'm only making this excuse.

I've been listening to country music since last night and I am smitten by Toby Keith, Rascal Flatts and Brad Paisley. Maybe listening to their songs are what made me feel sad today. Duh, I have to get over this feeling because it's not doing me any good.

Today is Thess' birthday and I want to wish her more blessings in life. Stay happy Thess!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...