Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Not Good

Hello  all! I was MIA for a couple of days because of my son's health condition. He still has an on-off fever so last Monday I decided to have him tested for xray, CBC, Platelet count, primary complex vaccine, and urinalysis. He was negative for pneumonia, UTI and Primary Complex, however his blood count is a bit on the border line already but the doctor said it was not on alarming stage. However, again, he has to be admitted to the hospital because he still has a fever even though he's on high dosage of antibiotics. We're suspecting typhoid fever. So there. Please pray for his recovery, he doesn't really look sick.

Also, I checked on my Paypal account and noticed added funds, yey! I also did some scraps too. Will post them latrer. :) 

ta!ta!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my. I hope Aloy gets better very soon! Will continue praying for his fast recovery!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...