Monday, March 9, 2009

Checking Out

Howdy? It's a holiday here today so I got the chance to cook spaghetti for the kids this morning and baked some portion for the brothers since they prefer it that way. After that, I checked on my mails and realized that I have a pending shopping bag at Everyday Minerals so I decided to check out. I'm excited to try on the lip balm and make ups that I purchased.

And for the big news, the twins are now potty trained. Finally! So there'll be no more diapers when going out from now on. They're potty trained late though, at least if I have to compare them with Aloy's developments.

So here's to Monday and a great week ahead. Tomorrow's the kids' final examination day so it will be tiring once again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mabuti pa ang twins nag potty training na. Si Gareth hindi pa talaga kaya.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...