Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

In my opinion, I have been good this year. I know I haven’t asked anything from you for the longest time because then I felt contented with what I have in my life. I am still contented with my life now actually but then there are some interesting hobbies that I would like to pursue and so I want to have the following stuffs for Christmas this year.

1. Teflon Pans – One would be enough but if you can give me three then that would be great!

1.


1. 2. Baking Sheets – Again, I can settle with one sheet but I would be delighted if you give me more.

You see Santa, I love to cook. I know that you know that because I cook for you every Christmas. Next year though, I have decided to bring my cooking up to a notch and start learning how to bake. The Teflon pans will be for my daily cooking activities and the baking sheets are for my pastries. And may I remind you that what I will be cooking are not only for my personal consumption but for my children as well. There are many recipes that I would like to try and the stuffs up above will surely be a big help in achieving my goal.

There is another thing that I would like to have Santa and this is for my own personal consumption. I would like to tell you that I feel so blessed in having relatives who give ma makeups as gifts during special occasions. What they give me are not ordinary makeups but those branded ones and I am very grateful for those freebies. So lastly, what I want for Christmas are makeup brushes!


I love playing with colors even though I do not always put makeup on my face. So please, please Santa, I still believe in you. Please make my wishes come true.

Love,
Maria

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...