Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time!

It’s the most wonderful time of the year once again and there are a lot of things that I am thankful for. The month of December has been a month to reflect and hope. Things like, “what have I done wrong?” or “should I do this again next year?” usually comes up and no matter what we decide on, it is equally important for us to face it and stand by our decision.

This year has not been good to me financially even though I still get to travel abroad. However, I met my very good college friends, became a school coordinator for something that I have passion for, and I am now able to say “no” to people who are potential heartbreakers. That alone is an accomplishment.

I still have trouble organizing things in school but luckily, I now have a teacher aide who helps me. My laptop’s always a mess so I had to reformat it just so I can have it refreshed – that’s how much cluttered it was. But along with my laptop’s reformatting, I lost the applications that help me do my job easier. So now I have been thinking of getting the slidedeck jquery slider for my presentations in school especially now that graduation is near so I had to make a slideshow of the kids’ activities for the parents to watch. It also has a wordpress plugin for your blog’s slideshow needs, not to mention the ease of its use. There will be no broken script or code where you rat your brains out as to “where have I gone wrong?” as it integrates neatly to wordpress and is so easy to use.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...