Sunday, August 7, 2011

Nostalgic Sunday

I was browsing through my mails and discovered a 4 year old conversation with someone and reading through the convo, I can't help but feel sorry for the guy. I was filled with so much angst in the past and after reading the messages, I realized that God has indeed better plans for me that's why He had let those things happen.

Part of the conversation included me sharing this video to him. 


Ironically, I had a dream last night that I am once again pregnant. I could not remember the guy in my dream but I remember myself telling him, "I knew this would happen, I dreamed about this." Funny thing is that the next scene in my dream was a wedding. 

I have always been fond of dream interpretations so don't blame me if I always go to Dream Moods Dictionary for my daily fix. Okay, maybe not daily, but I go to the site when I am confused with a certain dream that I had. And according to Dream Moods Dictionary:

To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. Being pregnant in your dream may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal. Alternatively, if you are trying to get pregnant, then the dream may be a wish fulfillment. If you are not trying to get pregnant, but dream that you are, then it symbolizes fear of new responsibilities. 

:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...