Thursday, June 14, 2007

fateful encounters

I was not supposed to go to school yesterday because I wasn't feeling well but I still went just because I had to get my enrollment form from our school registrar. The enrollment process this school year is a mess. They implemented a new information system that wasn't functioning well. The students have to wait for at least three days just to have their forms printed. Computerized eh? But anyhow, my post is not about that.

I decided to eat lunch at Jollibee and I was, as usual, sitting alone and a couple was sitting adjacent to my table. I couldn't help but listen to their conversation without even looking at them. They were talking about their vacation but then I heard the girl snapped at the guy saying "O bakit mo tinitingnan yan." I looked at them and noticed that the girl was referring to me. I acted nonchalantly by continuing to eat my food but I saw the girl pointing at me and said "Ang mata mo, bakit sa ibang babae na naman nakatingin." I couldn't believe my ears, I was really stunned at the thought of how possessive the girl could be. I finished my food fast and left the food chain para matahimik na.

I rode a tricycle to school. I was seated at the back and soon after, a hideous looking guy sat on front of me at the back seat. I was quite nervous when I noticed that he was looking at me from head to foot. I was thinking, baka holdupper sya. I clutched my bag and then the guy must have seen my watch so he asked me for the time. We were only a hundred meters away to my destination when the guy attempted to touch my face. Instinctively, I nudged his hand and moved my body backwards. Then he whispered to me, "Miss alam mo maganda ka." My heart was pounding and my mind was freaking I wanted to jump out of the tricycle! And then by some twisted fate, the motor of the tricycle stopped. My head was screaming, there is a connivance! I swear I can hear my heart pounding. I was about to jump out of the tricycle when the motor suddenly ran again. I decided to just bear the situation and go on with the ride. I jumped off the tricycle sidewards for fear that the guy might grab my butt. He sure looks like a maniac.

I did not enter the campus immediately after the ride, I decided to go to my favorite internet cafe para magpa aircon. When I entered the cafe, I saw some guys assembling in a corner of the room. I went to my favorite cubicle to rest. While resting, I hear the guys speak Maguindanaon and because I can understand a bit of their dialect, I knew that they were talking about me. I also noticed that they keep passing by my cubicle. Then some brave (a.k.a. makapal ang mukha) guy approached me and asked for my number. I got out my three cellphones and asked him which network he likes. I counted to three and when he didn't answer, I told him "Hindi pwedeng kunin ang number ko." I thought that they would stop after that remark. Not long after, another guy approached me and asked for my TouchMobile number (by the way, I don't have a TM sim haha). Infuriated, I showed him my kids' pictures and told him "Nakita mo ba yan, mga anak ko yan kaya tumigil na kayo! Iba na lang ang utuin nyo!" Well, they must have been ashamed of themselves because they all went out of the cafe after that.

What a day!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

isang araw lang nangyari yan lahat sayo?...grabe badtrip yun ah...at ung sa tryc nkakatakot talaga...

MISYEL said...

huwaw, whatta day! siguro talagang maganda ka lang talaga, they can't help it...

dami talagang loko sa mundo. i remember too nung nagaaral pa ko nun sa manila, sa LRT lagi akong nakaka-encounter ng maniac, one time meron talagang sobra as in sinusundan ako sobra nerbyos ko nun pero thank God pagbaba ko d na nya ko sinundan pa. takot din kasi ako sa ganun, di ako makasigaw sa sobrang nerbyos.

nice blog u have. ex-link? :)

Anonymous said...

naku ingat kaw palagi!! dapat may dala kang tear gas.

Anonymous said...

Certifiied M.I.L.F ka pala :p

Mars said...

ana banana Yup! All in one day. sunud sunod na kamalasan nakakaloka.

michelle i don't know, i wasn't even wearing anything special that day. ok i'll link you na agad.

janneth nag expire na yung tear gas ko. well, aside dun sa tricycle incident na talagang nakakatakot, kayang kaya ko naman i handle yung iba. :)

irish :P mukhang losyang ako nung araw na yon bru pramis! Hot Mama! LOL

May said...

whoa, freaky day! The trike incident was chilling. Yikes, napa whisper talaga sya with an attempt to touch your face? *shudder*

The Jolibee incident was a little cute-funny, hehe. And a little irritating. You must've just been there at a really bad relationship time. The internet cafe incident was funny-funny. I like how you whipped out 3 phones, hahaha.

Haba ng hair mo huh!

Dabo said...

wow..what a day!

pero maganda ka naman talaga..yap.
honestly masculine side ko yan hah.

anyway, always take care..or properly, be vigilant.

Anonymous said...

hirap talaga maging maganda, hehe. buti di ka napano. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...