Thursday, June 26, 2008

I signed up for PPP!

I have been blogging for years now and I have always been hesitant to venture on paid blogging for two reasons: 1. I don't want to feel pressured, 2. I did not have much time to go online then. Friends have told me to start blogging about products that I love and they keep on telling me the great benefits that I will get if I do so. I was having second thoughts then but things have changed now and I am glad that I bumped on PPP. I am glad that I have read the technology section of a national newspaper the other day which featured paid blogging sites.

I love PPP because of their nice layout. Haha. Aside from the fact that I can make money by writing ads, I can also write whatever I want depending on my mood. It's not only about making money though, I also realized that joining the growing PPP community will also hone my marketing skills. Isn't it nice to earn extra money from blogging?

Speaking of money, I am planning to keep whatever I earn from PPP for future use. Like buying gadgets perhaps or shelling out an ample sum for my growing digiscrap kits. I can even order party goodies for my kids' birthday come December! I hope I will be able to earn enough moolahs for my needs and whims as well.

For bloggers who are hesitant on entering this paid blogging business, don't be. There's nothing to lose if you sign up for PPP, it's always a win-win situation. That I guarantee you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

naks bayut! libre na ni!!! bwahahahha...

Admin said...

Wow! Welcome to PPP!!

And you will be needing this. Haha! Got you tagged here:

http://tinyurl.com/6rwcpm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...