Thursday, July 24, 2008

Just for Play!

I thank Ate Suzanne for this tag.

Players: buhaymisis, kathycot, whenmomspeaks, kathycotcooks, quicker8, digitalscrapz, a life in bloom, chismis today, you're next!


1. What's your latest addiction? :: As of now, none.
2. What are you listening to? :: Makulay ang Buhay sa Sinabawang Gulay
3. How late did you stay up last night and why? :: 10:20 PM, I watched Kim Samsoon on TV.
4. Who were you with last Friday night?:: Aloy and I went on a gimmick. ;)
5. Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now? :: Definitely not. :)
6. When is the next time you'll see your close friends? :: I don't know, some of them are out of the country while some are located somewhere far from our city.
7. What were you doing this morning at 7am? :: My loose change.
8. What radio station do you listen to the most? :: I don't listen to the radio anymore.
9. What was the reason you last cried? :: I was overwhelmed with something.
10. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high? :: I think so! :)
11. What's the fifth text in your inbox say? :: From Pam, she sent me a quote.
12. Where was the last coffee shop you go? :: Coffee Experience, Last Saturday
13. What's your outfit right now? :: Black slacks and white polo.
16. What were you doing at 11pm last night? :: I was asleep.
17. Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed? :: Aloy.
18. Will you be driving in a year? :: I doubt it.
19. Is there anything that you are craving right now? :: Cheese pimiento
20. When did your last hug take place?:: This morning, I see to it that I give the twins 10 hugs before I leave for school.
22. Have you ever started a sentence with "No offense, but..."? :: Yes.
23. Do you drink tea? :: Yes.
24. Have you ever been arrested? :: No.
25. Have you rode in someone else's car today? :: Yes.
26. Have you made a mistake this past week? :: I think so.
27. Who was the last person you texted? :: My mom.
28. Are you happy with your life right now? :: Not that happy but I don't have any complaints.
29. In the past 72 hours have you been under the influence? :: Flu drugs.
30. What's the connection between you and the last person you texted? ::She is my beautiful cousin.

So now I'm tagging Haze, Fickleminded, and Kaycee.

1 comment:

FickleMinded said...

thanks for the tag,definitely have to do this soon. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...