Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Im Thankful for...

Howdy!  Caitlin's medication for Primary Complex will end next month and I feel happy that we haven't spent a single penny for her medications for the last 4 months because my childhood friend, Jomar, is supplying us the Isoniazid and Rifampin. So I'm posting this to say THANK YOU JOMAR for the free meds! 

....

And then this afternoon, my boss talked to me and said that they're planning to permanently absorb me next year - if I pass the board exam.  But, if I don't pass the board, they will still let me sign a new contract with them. So I'm thankful for the trust that my supervisors are giving me.  My boss also told me to list down whatever I need for my classroom decoration so that he could give me the budget for my needs.  Yey!

....

And then since it's Nutrition Month here in the Philippines, I'm going to teach my pupils a dance number for their presentation on the 31st. And guess what we'll be dancing? Of course, the perennial Makulay ang Buhay Sa Sinabawang Gulay song. Hahaha!  And since I'm the one who'll be teaching their dance number, there'll be a lot of hip movements. LOL.

....

I'm supposed to scrap today but a lot of pests (a.k.a. cousins) are asking me to download stuffs for them so I'm stuck searching for their PSP downloads the whole day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...