Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Flu Virus

I'm not feeling well for a couple of days now and my teaching job is affected.  I easily get irritated but I found a technique that makes my pupils squirm with fear.  And no, I don't threaten to pinch them or anything, thanks to my memo pad! Whenever a kid misbehaves, I tell him/her that I'm writing his/her parents about his/her behavior. So far, the trick is working but I don't think it will last for long so I have to make innovations from time to time. I'm also thinking of following the Constructivist's Learning Theory so that learning will be output based and it also makes my job easier.

Also, thanks for my flu, I was able to scrap. I know I can do better than this but I'll still post the one I made anyway.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...