Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Urge

Everyone arrived from Cagayan de Oro and everybody's eager to see us (the ones who were left here). I get to meet my cousins who I haven't seen for years and I missed them terribly.  We kissed and hugged each other tight.  No one bothered to elaborate the happenings during my Kuya Bryan's wedding because they know I will only feel bad.  But I'm posting this because I feel like a child again, being in the arms of the big boys (a.k.a. cousins) around me. Though we're all grown ups and have our own families now, they still treat me as their little girl.  I feel so safe whenever I'm with them and  I haven't felt this way in a long time. :)

A relative who's an ally of former President Estrada will be giving me 100 school bags with crayons and other school kits tomorrow to give to my pupils. Yey! They all came from Pres. Estrada and Sen. Maceda soI think that they're going to run again this coming 2010. What do you think?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...