Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ola!

The whole gang's returning today from Cagayan de Oro and I was busy cooking for two days now.  I don't have any complaints because I get to be paid for whatever I do. Haha! But most of all, it's the appreciation of the eaters that matter most to me. I'm a bit tired and I'm glad that tomorrow's still going to be a holiday as the ARMM Elections will take place. Maybe I'll have time to print out my pupils' examination papers tomorrow and finish the term paper I'm making for a friend. Maybe too, I'll be able to chat with a hottie who looks like Jude Law. But that's not wishful thinking, I've been really chatting with a Jude Law look-alike. Hahaha!

So what else shall I write?  Aside from the fact that today's a Lazy Sunday, I didn't do much apart from cooking. Have a great week ahead everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...