Thursday, September 25, 2008

Not Quite Back

Hello All!

The seminar ended earlier than the expected date (which is tomorrow) because we requested for it. Thank goodness, I was uncomfortable with the place especially with their water system. The water smells like poop and has rust (although I'm not quite sure) on it. I used distilled water for brushing teeth and washing my face, I really can't stand living there for long. I appreciated the seminar though, I have learned a lot. I came to realize my commitment to serve and make a difference on the children's lives. The seminar has given me new and added insights on how to handle children of the preschool age. I so love my job!

I am currently in Koronadal City to visit my aunt and cousins. :) Yey! I'm in for a short vacation which I think I truly deserve. I will be back in blogospehere next week and I will be back with a vengeance. Meanwhile, let me savor my short vacay. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...