Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Delayed!

Hello again! We arrived last night from Cagayan de Oro City. We were supposed to come back last Sunday but my cousin's van had overheated so we went back to the city and decided to postpone the trip.

Mommy Dory's doing okay now BUT last Saturday night, it was my Kuya Gerry Boy (Mommy's youngest son) who was admitted to the hospital because of the gall stones found in his gall bladder. He's scheduled for an operation (to completely remove his gall bladder) this morning and hopefully, he will be discharged by tomorrow. Mommy Dory will have to undergo IVP (don't ask me what this is) later this week to see if there are obstructions in her kidneys.

Will have to update later, the pc's full of spywares and malwares it's about to crash. Haha!

2 comments:

Bubbly Ideas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I pray for his fast recovery. I miss CDO. How's your trip?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...