Saturday, October 11, 2008

Weekend Getaway

Hello everyone! Sorry if I wasn't able to drop cards yesterday because I am in Cagayan de Oro City with my mother for a getaway. We're actually here to visit my aunt, Mommy Dory, who was admitted at Cagayan de Oro Medical Center due to a kidney disorder. She was only supposed to attend a funeral here with her sons when she started having fever and felt severe pain in her abdomen. It turned out that based from her numerous ultrasounds that her right kidney is full of pus so there was already an infection which describes the fever and severe pain. The doctors also ruled in a possible obstruction in her ureter. She's doing better now but it's quite peculiar that her doctors cannot give an exact diagnosis with regards to her ailment. We will be leaving tomorrow since we have to attend to our personal obligations back in Cotabato City. Kindly pray for her speedy recovery.

I was also able to drop by in Iligan City yesterday and I was impressed with the city's developments. There are a lot of establishments now, I wish I spent the night there. :)

So here's the latest for now. My cousins and I will have to bond later. No drinking session anyway. Haha.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for your Mommy dory for her speedy recovery.

Unknown said...

Oh my... I hope Mommy recovers really soon!

Kevin said...

Email mo ako.

Anonymous said...

Wishing Mommy Dory will get well soonest.

When's the last time I was in CDO? I think it's two years ago. Just a business trip. We also passed by Iligan going to Pagadian.

""rarejonRez"" said...

oi... I am a Kagay-anon so i was so interested to read your post saying u'r in CDO now. wow! so taga-saan ka sis? kumusta naman ang Cagayan de Oro? hehe... nakiki-chismis here!

and oh... i wish your mom well. God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...