Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chinese New Year Celebration

This was us during the celebration of the Chinese New Year last year (February 6). Iman treated us for dinner at a posh (read: expensive) restaurant then we went for coffee afterwards. It was actually against Iman's will to treat us for dinner but since I was the one who made the reservations at the restaurant, he couldn't say no. He vowed to never treat us again after that night but it never happened. Haha. How I miss the days with my friends. As I have mentioned in my previous posts, Iman's already in London and Mohd's in Qatar. This Tuesday, Pam's leaving for London as well. Imagine those freaks?! Hahaha.

Anyway, I was browsing over our pictures last year and noticed that we were wearing color coordinated shirts without planning about it. See pictures below.


Here's to Teams Red and Pink!

Tonight, I'm going to celebrate the Chinese New Year with my family and relatives. We will be having a small and quiet dinner with roast pig and tikoy but the main attraction for tonight will be the fireworks. Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kiong Hee Huat Chai!!! sar! hehehe... kakamiiiiiiiiisssss......... xietex!
huhuhu...

Anonymous said...

Mars, bagay kayo!!!! uyyyyyy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...