Monday, January 26, 2009

Cebu Pacific - Everyone Flies

Disclaimer: This is not a paid post.

Two days ago, I received four text messages from Cebu Pacific informing me that our flight to Cebu City on *secret* was rescheduled to a later time which will be at 2:45 int the afternoon instead of the 7:45AM as pre-scheduled. The day after that, I received an email from them informing me of the same situation and I relayed the information to my travel companion that same day.

This morning, I received a call from a Cebu Pacific representative confirming the new schedule of our flight. I must say that I was impressed with the way the airlines takes care of their clients. I felt important, that's all. And I hope that they continue to give their clients thee satisfaction that we deserve. And I'm hoping for more ZERO fares in the future! Hahaha!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...