Monday, January 19, 2009

Full of Surveys

Hello all! I might be leaving for Davao City this week because I have to file for the licensure examination on April. Wish me luck and pray for my brain to handle all the data that I will be needing because it will be a make or break thing for me. I said might because the travel is not that sure for I don't have money to spend. Hahaha.

I worked out again yesterday, yehey! And I'm still struggling with my food intake. I'm trying the banana diet and to tell you frankly, I can't stand the taste of bananas. I don't know why. I almost gagged yesterday when I took a bite. I am not really fond of fruits (with the exception of mangosteen and durian) and I know that's bad for me. Well at least I eat veggies and I love veggies.

I answered a couple of quizzes today and liked this one in particular. =) How's your soul? Haha!



Your Soul is Welcoming



You are a warm hearted and open minded person. It's easy for you to forgive and forget.



You are not a very grounded person. You prefer dreams to reality. For you, it's all about possibilities.



You see yourself with pretty objective eyes. How you view yourself is almost exactly how other people view you.



Your near future is a lot like the present, and as far as you're concerned, that's a very good thing.



For you, love is all about caring and comfort. You couldn't fall in love with someone you didn't trust.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...