Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Who Got Away?

My friendster account has become intriguing these days since I uploaded the pictures during our visit in Iligan City last December. A lot of friends sent me private messages asking me if the man from the past and I got back together. Some are raising their eyebrows while most are downright happy. I even received messages from people I don't even know and they were those who turned out to be followers of my blog since 2001 so they know the whole love story thing. And well, what can I say? I'm appalled to realize how pictures can get people to react, be it in a positive or negative way. Pictures do paint a thousand words, and I still prefer to keep mum about the whole thing. Everything's for the show.

Speaking of my friendster account, a childhood sweetheart friend added me last night and I am happy to have him back at least in my online world. He turned out to be a doting dad and I am glad that he's responsible enough raise his kid alone.

So who got away?
Me or him?
Him
or me?
If you know me, you know I'm referring to two different hims here. Hahaha.

And I why am I sensing that I will regret posting this in the future?

1 comment:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

he he he,dami ka pala stalker noh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...