Wednesday, February 4, 2009

How Would You Like To...

...earn while searching? Yes, you read it right. Searching! And by this I mean using Yahoo to search and while you're at it, you get to earn money as well.

I have started using a great web search service that allows me to earn money from searching in my normal way. It`s quick and free to set up, keeps you up to date on your earnings and pays out monthly. It's like Adsense of sorts. I can't really grope the right term for this one but I think it's a good way to earn extra money. And you're not even pressured to write posts or anything, you just have to search. Homepages-Friends tied up with Yahoo and I have no idea how they compute your earnings (just as we don't know how Adsense computes those valid clicks) but I had 0.4GBP after 11 searches. Cool right?

So what are you waiting for? Sign up at Homepages-Friends now and spread the word to all your blogging friends.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...