Friday, February 6, 2009

In Sickness and In Health

Aloy has a fever. His temperature had shoot up to 43 Celsius last night and he was in a delirious state so I was not able to sleep much. I was so scared because he's been saying things like "wag mo akong itapon" (don't throw me) and "wag mo akong iwanan" (don't leave me) while he's asleep. He vomited five times last night and twice this morning. He was so hot that I have to give him ice cold sponge bath from time to time. He's in recovery state but he still has a fever. I will have to bring him to the doctor tomorrow if his temperature hasn't gone down.

Oh, I'm a sleepless mom. Aloy even declared today as Aloy's Day because, according to him, I should be taking care of him or else he'll die. Hahaha. So I was absent from work this afternoon so that I could take care of my baby. I hope everything's going to be alright tomorrow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my... I hope he feels better soon. I will pray for Aloy tonight. *hugs* and take care. Gagaling din sya. :)

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

I hope he's ok na, my boys are not doing well, kendrick keep sneezing from time to time with lotsa *yucky stuff* and Patrick have a cough too,blame the weird weather.

Anonymous said...

I hope he feels better soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...