Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lens for Less


Back in college, I used to wear prescription glasses because I used to love reading novels. But since I became a mom, I could not afford to read thick books because of the demands of my status. However, I am always in front of the computer which greatly strains my eyes so I was thinking of getting a new prescription glasses this year but realized that those frames that I wanted are very expensive. I found these Prescription eyeglasses for only $8! So I am thinking of getting one. Imagine Seeing Straight Without Breaking Bank, this one’s really for me. And when I was checking on articles about the product, I was amazed when I saw an article in New York Times. Zenni Optical in the New York Times?! The product must be really good, right? They sell cheap glasses because they sell their manufactures direct to their customers. So what are you waiting for? Select you frames now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...