Monday, February 2, 2009

Manic Monday

I feel warm and fuzzy today although I am not my cheery self. I desperately wanted to make another layout but I wasn't satisfied with my layouts so I ended up deleting all four of them. Guess I'll have to try again tomorrow.

It's a Monday and I am once again lazy to teach. The kids are great today, they remained cooperative with their new lesson and they're all well behaved. I am looking forward to a hectic week because the kids have to practice for their dance presentation on the 20th. They will dance waltz and tango, wish us luck!

I am browsing and drooling for scrap kits and I wish I'll have enough money to splurge on something I'll really like. :)

Go opps! Keep coming! Hahaha!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Which shop/s do you stalk ba?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...