Friday, February 20, 2009

Walking Zombie

My pupil's grandmother gave me a dozen pack of Gatorade instant mix and I've been drinking those every morning and sometimes, during night time. Yeah, it energized me so I was able to finish computing the grades and do scrapping on the side. I'm not used to sleeping late but that's what I've been doing these past days so I am now a walking zombie. I am not in the mood to eat and crabs don't tempt me anymore. This is not a part of my diet "program" but I have no appetite for any food right now. I have a meeting this afternoon that I don't want to attend. And I have a going to be a part of a colleague's retirement party tomorrow which I also don't intend to attend. I'm such a sleaze I know, that's why I was absent for work this afternoon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...