Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Finally Back!

I arrived from Cebu City this afternoon and I have so many stories to tell. First things first, I got a new haircut and I love it. The 'do's so moving on. Haha! I was supposed to arrive yesterday but I forgot my flight schedule so the plane left without me, whatabaoutthat? Anyhoo, I took the boat trip for Cagayan de Oro last night then had breakfast with a friend in Iligan by 8am then finally arrived home at 2pm today. My body's dead tired and I have to spend QT with the kids so that's it for now. More stories to come!

2 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

anu ba yun, maiwan daw ba ng eroplano, ayos ah! sige, hintay ko chismis mo!

Marjie said...

so...where's the picture of the new do! glad you had a great time in Cebu. Never been there, but I certainly have family that I want to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...