Friday, March 13, 2009

Rewards

I know I've said that I want to stay out of the internet for a while but I could not resist its power over me so here I am again, having a quick post.

I received a package I ordered online and I have to say that I am loving the product (I will post a short review about it in the coming days) and I hope that I'd be able to order other good stuffs from there but they only accept credit cards as mode of payment and since it's not easy here in the Philippines to acquire credit cards (at least compared to UK or US), I don't have one.

However, I am thinking of getting the best credit card just in case I will really be needing one. And so I am currently searching for the best credit card in town, and it is the one with low interest rate of course. Cheers to online shopping which makes our lives easier. At least for me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...