Sunday, March 15, 2009

Free Photobook from Artscow!

I am so excited to see the Photobook that I ordered from Artscow and though I didn't like my photobook cover that much, what's important for me at this point is to finally see in print the digiscrap layouts I've made in the past months. Take a look at my photobook here.

Well anyway, if you fancy something like that, I am giving you a 30 page 8x8 inches photobook for free! All you have to do is sign up at Artscow and claim the coupons at the Credit & Discount area. But of course you'll have to pay for the shipping fee although it's a very minimal amount. Here are your free coupons.

Z68CUBJ
ZSVE6DM
ZVA1MUP
ZM7YG68
Z6W4QF9
ZL3VDGZ
ZBK4AB1

Hurry up because the coupons will only be valid until March 24.

1 comment:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

di ko makita, no image ang lumalabas, kailangan ko ba mag sign up?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...