Friday, April 10, 2009

Ahoy Marbel

And here we are in Koronadal City (Marbel). The travel on the way here was semi-smooth because as expected, there are a lot of passengers and I was alone to take care of the twins. I have to commend the twins for behaving properly during the course of the trip. The two held hands looking at the sceneries while I, the good and loving mother, was asleep. Haha!

So anyway, I was able to reunite with my cousins although we see to it that we visit each other at least thrice a year. And as expected, we were binge eating since we got here. We are a family of cooks, the boys are assigned to thr grilling and slicing of onions while I was the one assigned to cook some of the menu. I like my aunt's place here because it looks serene although the weather's kind of hot. My aunt's house just had minor renovations and her kitchen is inspired to that of a western furniture. My aunt's kitchen pieces are gorgeous, I admire her oak and maple tables so much.

There goes my first day, we're basically just cooking and eating. Have a blessed Good Friday everyone.

2 comments:

Blogger Rise said...

hope you have fun with your cousin

Anonymous said...

Hi mars! Hey a lot of changes going on around here. I'm back to blog hopping and blogging! :) It's been too long. Miss reading up on what my friends are up to. :)

Happy Easter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...