Monday, April 13, 2009

Stressed Back

Belated Happy Easter to all!

We arrived yesterday afternoon from Koronadal City and I must say that the trip was terrible. There were many people at the bus station and since we're waiting for the bus from GenSan, the bus was full when they had a stop over in Koronadal so we had to hire a van instead. The kids were cranky because if the long wait and we arrived home at half past three in the afternoon without having lunch. We were all starved and once again binged when we arrived home.

I was supposed to attend a friend's wedding this morning but the twins' nanny has not yet arrived from who-knows-where so I got a little pissed but when she arrived late this afternoon, I could not muster up the courage to scold her. And I therefore conclude that I am not a confrontational type of person.

Honestly, I don't know why I am posting this senseless piece today.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...