Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Freebies Keep On Coming

Since I signed up for Artscow I got lots of freebies. Aside from those free photobooks I have had, I also got 50 5R Prints for free. The photobooks have not yet arrived but when I was out of town last week, my brother received my 5R prints yay! Finally, the twins' 2nd birthday pictures are already printed and so are the pictures from last year's Holy Week where Aloy and I had the Station of the Cross at Our Lady of Lourdes Grotto. Our computer will finally have breathing space after all. Here's the proof of my free prints from Artscow.


I am still waiting for my photobooks to arrive and also those mineral makeups that I ordered from Everyday Minerals. Although it's been a month already when I received the tracking numbers for their shipping, I have no choice but to wait and pray that the post office did not steal those. Postal service in my city is terrible but I have no choice.

Anyway, I am once again trying a template revamp for all of my three sites. Yes, I have three and I cannot manage updating all of it. Help me.

There's a fuss going on at Entrecard and I have to symphatize with the other droppers and EC loyalists. I don't seem to understand about the new paid ads system but reading about the whines of my fellow EC users, I sympathize with them so I won't be dropping cards as a protest. Haha. Enlighten me about this new development on Entrecard, Willa.

2 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

post mo yung mga pictures ha, parang gusto ko na rin mag pa print kahit di masyado maganda mga gawa ko,para lang makita ko ang aking progress, :)
abt EC ewan ba doon, ang gulo ng mga tao,nakakaloka!!!

Admin said...

Wow! Love the new look! Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...