Saturday, April 25, 2009

Gift Favors


I always say that it is very hard to give gifts to men especially if that person is your boss or someone who you don't know well. Admit it, it's hard to give men gifts that are not expensive because most of them would fancy toolboxes or electronic gadgets.

I used to give gifts to men that I consider "safe" like a handkerchief, belt or a bottle of wine. Thank goodness that I found Posylane which has several gift favor in store for people like me who find it hard to select gifts not only for men but for people who are hard to impress. I like their personalized water bottles and personalized tumblers because it gives a kick to the old and classic looking tumblers and bottles that we see in malls. These are good gifts for coffee drinkers like my call center agent friends who are always on the go. Aside from these tumblers being affordable (only $22.50!) these are also durable and there are lots of colors to choose from their site. So if you're having a hard time choosing gifts for a certain person, try posylane.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...