Friday, April 24, 2009

I Knew It!

I saw a video this morning about The F Word which was hilarious. However, I am not going to embed the video here with all due respect to the pastors (ehem) and moms who are reading my blog as well.

Times these days are tough because I wasn't feeling well and I was attacked by a blog police! That's infuckincredible! Apparently the message said that I should "stop posting paid posts because they're annoying". Yeah, absofuckinlutely right. As much as I like blogging about my activities, I could not miss the $5-$20 opportunities couldn't I? Besides, to each his own. And I am flattered that the person took time in reading my previous posts and literaly counted my paid postings. Thanks though and your opinion doesn't really matter. Not to this blog anyway.

I have posted before about what I am going to do with the money I got from the paid posts and I am now officially proud to say that I have just purchased a new digital camera, yay! Haha, it's not really a big deal but at least I have a remembrance from my earnings. The camera will be shipped in July though because of some unavoidable circumstances and I don't mind because I am not in a hurry to have the pictures piling up for my digiscrapping projects LOL.

So I was thinking about a next project and I have two things in mind, a portable hard drive or a new computer. Since I am into digiscrapping, I was thinking that a laptop would not be fitting to my digital hobby and I just bought a new LCD screen so I am thinking of buying a CPU of my own instead of a laptop. As for the portable hard drive, well, if I buy myself a CPU, I wouldn't be needing a portbale drive anymore. However, if I buy a laptop, I will have to have a protable drive ready because the kits really consume a tad of the hard drive spaces. Which is which? I am not yet sure. As usual, everything will be taken one at a time.

5 comments:

chinesepomelo said...

portabLe drive na neng...

...and a jijicum memory card! (para madagdagan ung 13pics capacity..lol)

☆Willa☆ said...

wow! new digicam!way to go!!!oh peeleezzzzz,ignored the blog police, I wasn't even aware that there's any, is he willing to pay you for that? I guess not? and the paid blogging did, right?that's why you have a new digicam?me,I'm thinking of saving money for a videocam, so let's wait and see! *wink*

Suzanne said...

One word: INGGIT! That's what drives the so-called blog police. Hmpf. Huwag mo nang pansinin. Keep on doing what you love. You are not hurting anyone. You are very good at it. Go! Go! Go!

""rare*jonRez"" said...

inggit nga yang mga police na yan! well, we who do paid posts are not hurting anybody so why e bothered, right? cheers to that earnings of yours! :)

May said...

Hahaha... at least you take the F comments in good light. Anubah yang stalker mo, grpphhh... LoL.

Portable drive rules, amiga! :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...