Thursday, April 23, 2009

Here Comes The Bride

A cousin announced her engagement to her long time boyfriend a few weeks ago and we're all ecstatic because it means only one thing: REUNION. We have to admit though that we only get to have a reunion when someone died or when someone's getting married. I love reunions, especially with the big family I've got, getting together is always fun.

Although my cousin don't have concrete details about the wedding (they said it will be on December) I was thinking of suggesting to have these cookie wedding favors for a change. Edible wedding favors are great because aside from the fact that it's somewhat unique, I find it practical as well. These wedding favors are nicely wrapped and the jars of the wedding candy favors look enticing and delectable.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...