Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ebay Battle

I am currently engaged in a bidding war at eBay and I am fighting for some cute dresses for my daughter Caitlin. So far, I have not won anything yet and that's because I do not exceed my bid limit as to how much I feel the dress is worth. But there's this dress that I really really like so I am betting higher than my expectations although I am not going overboard with my budget limit. I hope I'll snag that dress by tomorrow.

EBay is really fun, it serves as my outlet after doing a bloody work for my online racket. Bidding is therapeutic as well because I am "bidding with confidence." Haha! But don't worry, I will not get this out of hand. I really hope that I'll win in the bidding tonight. Well, if I don't, there are lots more dresses for sale in the future anyway. You don't have to say it Willa, yes I am an eBayholic. hahaha!

1 comment:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

ha ha ha ha,ako feeling ko malapit na ako ma ban eh, kasi after winning the bid,kapag nakita ko na ang shipping cost, I have to cancell it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...