Friday, June 26, 2009

Bleak Weekend

We all woke up flabbergasted today upon hearing about Michael Jackson's death, it went even more sad when I heard about Farrah Fawcett's death. Two icons in one day = devastating. May their souls rest in peace and their legacy continue to live on.

I know I have been neglecting this blog lately because of my real work. We had a seminar this morning but I wasn't able to attend because I conducted our first Classroom PTA meeting for this school year. I like the new batch of parents that I have this year because they are all so energetic and they know when to stop yakking. Haha. And I am also beginning to love my new boss.

That's it for now. I am supposed to have a good news but I don't know where to start. Hehe. til next time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...