Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ditto Patrick Swayze. Ditto.


He may not be my favorite actor for the fact that I don't drool on him but Ghost is one of my favorite movies and I can watch it over and over again. Patrick Swayze succumbs after battling with pancreatic cancer for 20 months. It's funny though that I watched Ghost two weeks ago and thought about how he's doing with his battle with the big C. Now that he's gone, I am happy that he's no longer suffering and is now with our Creator at peace. Ditto Mr. Swayze, ditto.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girl, I'm sending out links to everyone who played my name game on my blog. Here is a link to your free mini-thanks for playing!
http://daydreamerdesignworks.com/freebies/MissErin/mes_wse_freebie.zip
Hugs,
Miss Erin's Scraps

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...