Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Globe at its Best

Howdy you all?

As much as I want to update this blog every so often, I couldn't because I was not kidding when I posted about my astounding service provider, Globe BroadBAD. It's really bad and it's getting on my nerves. I know a lot of people complaining about their services and unfortunately, I had to wait a year or two before we could change our provider. Tsk tsk.

Anyway, life's been treating me kind lately. I got busy at work which is somewhat unbelievable because I used to relax a lot last year. But now things are different, this year's batch of pupils are slow learners-- at least majority of them are. And then those who can be classified as the smart ones are always absent and there's nothing I can do about it if these kids get sick a lot because of the unpredictable weather condition in our town. However, even if most of my kids are slow learners, their parents are superb! This year's batch of parents are very supportive of their children but never meddles in my strategy of teaching and classroom management unlike to that of last year's batch who gave me tons of headaches. Well, sometimes that's how life goes. You win some, you lose some.

Aside from my real work busyness, I am also busy creating layouts for my digital scrapbook fascination. I am hereby calling on other scrappers and those who want to learn the craft to join us at Digital Scrap Cafe and start learning and creating pages with your magical hands. Head on to my scrapping site for other updates and maybe freebies from other designers' blogs.

1 comment:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

he he he he ..at nag update nga...:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...