Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Celebratin'

First off, I have a good news. I got my appointment paper yesterday! So that was the news I was holding for a couple of months now because nothing was final until yesterday. I finally got my Regular Permanent Status as a teacher which means that no one could kick me off the school where I'm teaching. Well not unless I do something horrible -not that I'm planning to do one anyway just so we're clear. Congratulations to me! lol.

Anyway, you may have noticed that I haven't been posting paid ads lately. Well that's because I was preoccupied with my scrapping activities that I don't have that much time to blog. Scrapping is fun though it takes much of my time downloading and uploading stuffs, not that I'm complaining anyway because I get 'em for free. Also, it's hard to maintain three blogs with different niche so I'm kind of slacking. I even brought everything to school today so that I could finish off my commitments for my teams while I'm away until the weekend. If I don't do that, I'll be kicked out of the teams I'm in. LOL.

Well, as I have said, I will be out for a couple of days because we're celebrating our Teachers Day out of town. I was supposed to bring my DD but I figured it would be too much of a hassle since we're there to enjoy ourselves. I think I'll just plan another trip with her in another time. A couple of good things happened lately but I want to emphasize the one from Facebook. Well you see I have a couple of friend requests from people who happens to have the same family name like ours and there's this one particular person who pesters me with family tree questions. Okay, so it's not really an annoying thing but I do not know my dad's lineage so well that I feel awful to not know the answers to the person's questions. However, I was prompted to ask my dad last night about his family tree and so we learned that the person who I was chatting with in Facebook could be a relative of ours. It was such a thrilling moment for me to know that I have other cousins out there somewhere. My supposed cousin and I have been chatting to get to know each other more, which is really exciting.

Another good thing is that I received a couple of chocolates from my good friends Pam and Mohd. They gave me those as a birthday present and I love it! My kids and mom loved the goodies too! What's even a better news is that I have connected anew to two friends I have lost touch for several months. Plus the fact that I'm going to have my first Team Jacob shirt soon! I so love Taylor Lautner and hate my scrappy friends for getting me hooked at Twilight saga. Haha. Love you girls! And sorry for being MIA with your conversations, told you all I'm a lurker. Forever. So that's all for now and I'm hoping for many good returns from this day forward. ;)

2 comments:

Willa said...

Good for you! The power of Facebook!!! Belated Happy Birthday!!!

Laane said...

congratulations!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...