Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Free Printables

I am currently in a mental scrapblock. Again. But now I know what I have to do when I am suffering from this "illness".... I go to galleries! There I find my inspiration and then my scrapping groove is back in a jiffy. However, there are days when I'm not just "into it" so I let things pass and find a more productive way to spend my day.

Same thing goes with me when I am teaching. I have to admit that there are days when I am so lazy to teach especially when almost half of my pupils are absent (yeah it happens). There are times when I just let the kids play with blocks or let them manipulate and read some stories. And sometimes, when I am busy with paper works to pass to my boss, I let the kids color their books provided that I approve the pages that they're going to color. That's how I kill time! Haha! There were also times that I make the kids improve their writing by making them copy a poem and then telling them that I will not give stars to those who doesn't write within the lines. These tricks work perfectly because 90% of my pupils now are fast writers with better penmanship than 2 months ago. That's the beauty of teaching I guess, you get to see the fruits of your labor right there and then.

However, I also know that I have to modify my classroom activities from time to time to avoid monotony on the kids' part so I get my resources online. I have found this site called FreePrintables that caters to teachers, kids, crafters, and most especially, mothers. You can find thousands of printable materials for FREE including cards, coloring pages, lessons, scrapbook page to add to your kits, pictures, games, calendars, and even music! This site is basically for everyone even the working moms are in! This is indeed a breath of fresh air especially to those who are looking for items to be printed ASAP (i.e. cards, invitations). My personal favorite is the printable coupons which I think is a good reward for someone who did a good job in class.

So if you're looking for a one stop site for your leisure time, head on to FreePrintables and avail of their printing materials absolutely for FREE!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...