Tuesday, February 15, 2011

This Day Called Love

I didn’t expect anything today as it’s an ordinary day for some unattached like me. But I asked my pupils to wear red to school and skip wearing their uniform just for today. It’s very liberating to be actually having the freedom to celebrate Valentine’s Day without being criticized by others.

Anyway, with the social stature of my pupils’ families, I never expected anything from them ever since I started teaching. I knew that life is hard so I cannot compare my pupils to the children of the school where I came from. So imagine my pleasure when I received those stuffs from my pupils today. I was very much delighted especially with the card my pupil helped his mother make. And those who were not able to give me any gift or card; I required them to kiss me on my cheek. J

*******************
A funny story inside the classroom today:
Me: V, who is your Valentine’s date today? Your mother?
V: No! My mother already has a husband ma’am.
Hahahaha kids say the darndest thing.

1 comment:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

you are such a sweet teacher,ma'm!

Visiting thru The Bloggers Exchange

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...