Monday, November 5, 2007

my tyke's growing big

Aloy knelt down on his knees, put his hands together in front of his chest, faked a cry and said: "Mama patawarin mo na ako."

Dumbfounded, my brother and I laughed. My brother shook his head and blurted, "Anak ka nga ni Maria." LOL. Aloy's getting bigger, my mom even predicted that he would look like my boyfriend when he turns 10. As for his antics, it must be the tv. It's always the tv you know. When I'm with him, I don't allow him to watch dramas because he really copies the dialogues and gestures of the actor/actress. I don't know anymore what's happening when I'm not around. The yayas neglect him at home and it's quite irritating.

I will be a semi-absentee-mom for the next 5 months because of my internship and other rackets. I have to make this sacrifice for me and my kids. The least I can do now is cook them nutritious meals so that even if I'm not at home, I know that they're all eating healthy foods. Their yayas are lazy to cook, too lazy that they themselves don't eat making "dieting" their excuse. Tsk tsk.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...