Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Kambal Trouble

Caitlin was admitted at the hospital yesterday because of a high fever and cough which led to some seizures. I was in school yesterday when my mom called me to say that she's rushing Cait to the hospital and right then and there, I fled... Only to see Caitlin shouting at the nurses who had put the IV on her! Maldita talaga ang anak ko. LOL.

She's okay now, but still confined. Gusto atang yumaman ni Doc. Haha.

Please pray for her continuous recovery.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God at magaling na si Cait. Kelan siya lalabas sa hospital?

Anonymous said...

Oh my... Poor girl. I hope she gets better soon. Sending her some healing vibes and lots of prayers. :)

Irish Maliborski said...

Mabuti naman at magaling na si Cait :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...