Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Should I or Should I Not?


I made this layout two weeks ago and was hesitating to showcase this because I wasn't confident enough with the turnout. I'm posting it anyway. So whaddya think?

The twins are sick for two days now, both have cough and fever. Caitlin's recuperating but Caillou's condition is getting worse, I think he already needs to take antibiotics. Yesterday I checked their teeth and found out both of their molars are coming out so that explains their illness. They're not cranky, thank goodness, and I don't have a hard time making them take their medication. At 3am this morning, Caillou woke me up, held my hand onto his neck to tell me that he has fever again so I had to get his medicine for him. Hehe.

4 comments:

Thess said...

bilib ako sa mga single moms. ako nga, I've no kid f my own pero sa pamangkin pa lang, ubos na energy ko tapos yung pasensya ko, one third na lang..haha...

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

you know what? if you are really serious abt migrating here, i would suggest you go to POEA and they will refer you to the agency that will arrange all your papers and it's salary deduct and i'm telling you,you will be here in no time,at least within a year of waiting,specially with your skills and your diploma,Canada is waiting for you,promise!!!
btw,wish well to your kids.

Anonymous said...

chox na. =)

Utah Mommy said...

It is nice though. I love it because it is simple and neat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...