Sunday, February 20, 2011

Donaire Wins by TKO

Nonito Donaire clobbered Fernando Montiel at the 2nd round of their boxing match in Las Vegas, Nevada. He won by TKO.

I used to be a fan of the couple Nonito and Rachel but when I read about Donaire Sr.'s whims against his son, I got turned off. Who are you to belittle his own parents? I just hate ungrateful children.

And I also got miffed when Rachel answered Nonito's parents' statements. Their lives have become a fanfare and it's sad. People are feasting on their misunderstandings and it's a pity.
But congratulations anyway Donaire Jr., you trained hard for this fight so you deserve to be congratulated. I just hope your rift with your parents - the ones who raised you and made you become what you are now - will be settled. And to Rachel, get a grip and stop making gatong to their misunderstandings.

To further understand about this you can go here, here, here and here.

1 comment:

edward said...

I am a big fan of Nonito Donaire and I think he is very near to Pacman success.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...