Saturday, May 12, 2007

a nice surprise

Hello.
I am Mark Benedict F*******'s cousin, my name is Maria. Kuya asked me to search for you in friendster because he doesn't have an account here hehe.
Anyway, I'm very happy that he will finally get to meet you. For 27 years, it has been his only dream to see his father and you, his siblings. I'm glad that he's going to feel complete after all. He let go of this dream of meeting you last year and decided to go on with his life alone. But now, I'm more than happy to know that he will finally fill up the void in his life and go back to his roots.
Thank you for making this dream of his come true. Thank you for everything. He's so excited to meet all of you tomorrow. :)


P.S.
We did not meet our maternal grandparents because they have died when our moms were still young. I think Kuya is more excited to finally have a grandpa and grandma to call his own. :)

God Bless.


what's it all about? more about this letter on my next entry...
meanwhile, go out and vote people. vote wisely!
and oh, Happy Mother's Day to ME too! Haha

2 comments:

tookie said...

^_^. eow mamy mars!

tookie said...

elo po mamy mars.. i enjoyed lookin at d pics of Aloy. ahehe. wala mi maichika eh. ingatz u nlng wd ur kids.. gardz me! mwahugz!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...